Top Study Skill Tips For High School Students
A lot of research has been done on what is the most effective way for students to study. There are many areas for the students to be aware of but the most crucial element for success is the element of "desire" or Intrinsic Motivation. Students must have that intrinsic motivation of wanting to achieve. Without this school can become quite difficult for students. Listed below are some of the core study tips that can give students a guide to what they need to be aware of. Our courses cover these areas with comprehensive strategies that they can practice in each area so that they are set up to succeed. Every student can succeed in whatever they choose to do if they have the desire and the correct tools to help them.
* Intrinsic Motivation (Your Personal Desire To Succeed At School)
* Understanding And Using Strategies To Deal With Stress
* Understanding How The Brain Best Works
* Using The Correct Strategies For Effective Time Management
* Using An Effective Note Taking System Or Strategy Such As The Cornell System
* Applying The Most Effective Strategies to Improve Memory
* Apply Speed Reading To Reduce Reading Time And To Improve Comprehension.
* Being Totally Prepared For Tests And Exams
* Understanding The Forgetting Curve And Apply The Research To The Students Timetable
* Having High Level Listening Skills In All Subjects